I’m a 30 years old enthusiastic game programmer from Tunisia. Graduated in 2015 from ESPRIT as a software engineer with a mobile development background. I have been making games since 2012 and I’m currently an independant contractor at TRU LUV working on #SelfCare. I believe that to keep up with the fast-paced technology and innovations popping off every single day, you’ve got to love what you are doing.
I’M A FLEXIBLE PROGRAMMER WITH EAGERNESS TO LEARN
I don’t only code because it’s part of my day-to-day job but it’s deeper than that. I love coding, have a passion for developing games and I’m always excited when it comes to solving problems whether within a team or solo.
Over the past 6 years, I have sharpened my skills:
- Languages: (C#, Java, C++).
- Softwares: (Unity, Processing, Unreal Engine).
- IDEs: (Visual Studio, Visual Code, IntelliJ, Android Studio).
- Agile and Management tools: (Jira, Trello, Slack, Discord, Teams).
- Version Control: (Git, PlasticSCM, SourceTree).
- Platforms: (Steam, Mobile).
- CPU: INTEL i5-10600KF, 4.10Ghz(12 CPUs).
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB.
- RAM: 16GB
- Main Monitor: Samsung 24-inch Curved LED.
- Main Keyboard: T-DAGGER Bali T-TGK311 Gaming.
- Main Mouse: ASUS ROG Harrier GT300 Optical.
- Speaker: Behringer C-1U.
- Webcam: Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000.
- Camera: Canon EOS 1300D.